Saturday, October 29, 2011

Summer Recap

Wow, time is passing much too quickly for my liking!  I started this post in early July and never got around to posting it.  I can't believe how much she has changed since then.


Cutting baby's nails


First ever time at the beach.  I loved everything about it!








I'm not a fan of life jackets!

Fourth-of-July weekend at Pine Lake with my
fabulous cousin Brice




Steve and Betsy's little beach on Pine Lake



Waiting for my shots at my second pediatrician
appointment.  Mommy and Daddy really like
my doctor, but I pretty much hate him and scream
my disapproval as loudly as I can

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the updates Laurie. She is quite the groovy "Chick". Well, I guess I just dated myself with the groovy slip. I regret not seeing Ariana the last time you were in Sun Prairie. Hope to cross paths one day real soon. Have a joyous and bountiful Thanksgiving.

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, I am hoping that you read this post. We are travelling to pick up our twins in Dec who are currently in the SWI in Yangjiang. They were also born in Mar 2010 so I think kids were there together.

    I have e really enjoyed your blog and will be starting mine soon. If you have time plase send me an email, schilders5@gmail.com. Sam.

    ReplyDelete