Sunday, January 30, 2011

Look Who's Coming to Our House

A longer wait to referral means more time to prepare and more time to shop.  I have 2 totes full of things for the trip to China and that doesn't include a stick of clothing!  I think I'll have to scale back and Steve is going to have to do some strength training.

Dolls with Asian features aren't very common so I was thrilled to find the two cuties below.  They are on their way to us (hope they like snow).  I actually found 2 more  I want, but I'm pacing myself as I recently checked prices on flights to Beijing...oh my.





The one above (with a different outfit) has been living in a box at our house for a few years now.  I hope Grandma SG is ready to play some dollies!

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you both! You are going to be wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a friend of Gina's... found this via her... good luck... the wildest ride will be very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so excited for you!!! We also have the first doll for our daughter! I love the other two you posted too! Is the third doll a Corelle doll too? I can't wait to see pictures of your baby and hear all about him/her!!! This is just so incredibly exciting!!!!

    Keely (aka Ziggy from RQ)

    ReplyDelete