Monday, January 31, 2011

What to Think?



Wow!  Just when I'd made peace with waiting another month for my referral, I'm not so sure.  The Rumor Queen Website (a blog/community/lifeline for those of us who have survived this roller coaster of China adoption) is abuzz with excitement that referrals are imminent.  I went back and checked the information my agency sent and they said referrals won't be sent until after the CNY, but after Chinese New Year they put Feb. 3rd in parenthesis!! That makes me think that perhaps they will be sending them right before they walk out the door for vacation.  Still a February referral to be sure, but earlier than if they waited until they got back to send them, which is how I interpreted the original message.

It is looking like referrals will go through June 2, 2006!   Here's a "woo-hoo" to my new bloggy friend Gina and her husband Gordon who have a LID of June 2nd.  Steve and I would love to be in Guangzhou at the same time as them.

Hang on, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Also, here is what I've assembled for packing so far.  Umm....there aren't any clothes, cameras, laptop, the paperwork, camcorder, baby clothes, cosmetics/personal items...you get the idea.  Steve reminded me that we are only going to China for 2 weeks, we are not moving there.  He is afraid I will be slowing our travel (Tracie, it doesn't look that bad does it?) group down and have everyone annoyed with us!  I'm sure it'll look like a lot less when I take everything out of the packaging, right?



2 comments:

  1. <3 Wooooohoooooo for sure! Let's hope they are sending them out today (1/1/11) since it is their last day before the Holiday. Hell at this point who knows when they are going to arrive.
    See you in China!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Saw your post on RQ. Just wanted to wish you best of luck and soak in every moment, it is magical!

    ReplyDelete