Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Cousin Brice!

Brice,
I can't wait to meet you!  I know you are going to teach me all about play and what foods are the yummy ones like chicken and Fritos and how to get Grandma SG to do anything.  I bet you'll even take me on your pontoon-toon to RR's Beach this summer.

This is a picture of you when you were one year old.

That's how old I am right now.  My mommy and daddy say now you are a big boy and I will look up to you.  They want to tell you, "Happy Birthday" and that they love you.  We hope you are having fun at Disney.  Have you seen Mickey and Minnie yet?
Love,
♥Ariana

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You're traveling with our friends and neighbors Michelle, Kevin and Lillian. Just wanted to let you know how excited we are for you all the way from KY! Enjoy your time, can't wait to see pics of your little girl!
    Brooke and Land Dale

    ReplyDelete