Thursday, March 31, 2011

We're Here!

We are in Guangzhou FINALLY!  We got settled into the White Swan Hotel a little bit ago and are really happy to be here.  They just brought the crib into our room :)

We will be getting Ariana tomorrow!  Yay.   The group is supposed to leave the hotel around 2p.m. to head for the government offices of Guangzhou where we will get the babies.  I have no idea how far away that is or how long we should expect to be gone.  We think we are 13 hours ahead of Central time.

Our time in Beijing went very quickly.  We had no Internet access and only about 5 minutes with our guide. 

More later.

6 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I am so excited for you and anxious to say the least, we board the plane Monday but wont be in Guangzhou til the 15th. Have fun and tell me all about everything when you get time. Yay, Yay, Yay!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all watching here at school. I have goosebumps just reading this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you are safe and sound. Tomorrow will be a great day for you and steve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't believe you're getting Ariana so soon in the trip! I told your class today and they are so excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on safe travels. I'm sure you're beyond excited about tomorrow-best wishes!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for you I even have butterflies in my stomach. Take lots of pictures for us. I can't wait to see the Lund Family all together.

    ReplyDelete