Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my sister, my m-i-l, all the mothers reading this and ME!  My first Mother's Day was very sweet.


We had a wardrobe change and unplanned bath at Grandma's house after our very
 first diaper blowout.  We tried some chicken and apple baby food last night.  I think it's back to vegetarian for awhile.

Ariana get very excited and tries to type if she sees either one of us on our laptops so we got her this adorable purple Le@p Frog laptop.  Naturally she still prefers the grown up versions.

Saturday night Ariana attended her first neighborhood fire pit fire at our friends Sam & Melanie's house.  She loved the fire (& Luke) so we think she's definitely going to be a good camper-yay!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture with her on you snoozing, Baby sweetness at it's finest!! Hope it was a Superb Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete